On April 1, the Forum "FuturePay_21: the future of electronic payments" was held in Moscow. Novelties and startups of the modern payment business were discussed there.
The main topics of the Forum were:
- challenges to the payments industry during and after the pandemic;
- transformation of relationships between banks, regulators, merchants and customers;
- evolution of contactless payments and mobile PAY services;
- payment innovations today and tomorrow: QR payments, SoftPOS, biometric acquiring, payments in retail and transport.
Alexander Sokolov, Development Director of Center of Corporate Technologies LLC, was one of the speakers at the Forum. He took part in the discussion of the topic “The future of offline and online payment services”.
At the Forum, there was also the stand of the CCT company. Here everyone could use Trade-in - a unique opportunity to change your old POS-terminal at the expense of the cost of the new SoftPOS solution.
SoftPOS is an ideal solution for accepting contactless payments on users' smartphones without any peripherals.
Main advantages of SoftPOS are:
- reduce the cost of buying or renting additional equipment;
- minimum time between the purchase of a product and the start of its operation, without involvement of additional specialists;
- ability to quickly and easily improve and update the product.
Center of Corporate Technologies (CCT) is one of the leading software developers of innovative IT-solutions for banking and financial industries. Today CCT’s project portfolio includes more than 30 projects in 10 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Mongolia and Georgia. The company’s clients are the leading Russian and foreign banks and companies.